2021 COVID Safety Plan2021 Fall Ball Schedule2021 Fall Ball Registration Flyer2021 little league age chart - basbeball division.pdf2021 Evaluation Flyer evaluation flyer 2021 0318.pdfSpace Plan for 2020 Seasond6 champions.pdf8-10 All Starsmap.pdf2021 season ending celebration flyer.pdf
21 Interleague Playoffs 2021 minors aaa interleague playoffs.pdfPitch Count Tracker with Limits and Rest RequirementsPitch Count TrackerPitcher Eligibility TrackerSafe Practice Plan
- Please review before your first practice.COVID Release Form
- Please fill out and turn into your coach during the first practice.2020 Schedule
- Important Dates (Preliminary for now)2020 bfll important dates.pdf
Challenger Application Form (East Division
or West Division
) - Please fill out and mail back before March 17, 2017. See form for further details.Medical Release Form
- All players must fill out a medical release form. Fill this form out and give it to the Player Agent. The Player Agent will give it to your players team manager.Volunteer Form
- Managers, Assistant Coaches, etc...
- Little League rules require us to obtain a completed Volunteer Application from managers, coaches, board members, and any other persons who provide regular service to the league and/or have repetitive access or contact with players or teams. If you wish to serve the league in any of these roles, please complete the Volunteer Application.Activities/Reporting Form
- Used to report accidents, safety hazards, unsafe practices and / or to contribute positive ideas in order to improve league safety. For claims or injuries that could become claim, complete and submit the Accident Notification Form (below). Photocopies should be retained by the claimant / parent / guardian. See the form for additional instructions.Accident Notification Form
- Used to report accidents, claims or injuries that could become claims. Form to be completed by claimant (or parent / guardian if claimant is under 19) and a league official. Must arrive at Little League Headquarters within 20 days after an accident. Photocopies should be retained by the claimant / parent / guardian. See the form for additional instructions.